Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I think thoughts some time







And i'm back!

I've written three words and i'm already bored thinking about me. Well, that's not true, i love thinking about me, but taking the energy to write it... ugh.

here's some thoughts that have something to do with my life but that i probably won't explain properly.

You can't love someone into loving you. You can't love for both sides.
I totally believe in agency and i totally accept it, but it seems like there should be something i can do to affect someones agency in the direction i wish it to go. haha. hmmm... i haven't had much success in convincing people that having me control their decision making would be a good idea. Seems wrong that giving love doesn't produce it in others.

Doing things alone sucks.
and one step beyond that, doing something special with someone not special, sucks the worse. There's like a hundred things i can think of right now that i want to do but none of it sounds appealing at all right now because... what's the point. I mean, i love talking to myself, thinking my awesome thoughts, but really...

ISSUES
get over them. Everyone gets hurt. Get over it. Grow up. Or keep your hand in the shit pot and continue to eat shit... i don't get it. What are all these people holding onto. I mean, sure, who doesn't LOVE getting dragged behind a moving vehicle? Dont make no damn sense!

My Life Ain't So Hard
yeah. I complain a lot. but sometimes i'm really humbled by what others have to endure and i'm suddenly so grateful for my life.

I'm running out of attention... so, i'll end now. I'm still working, meeting ladies, and trying to figure out what i'm doing. Let me give a shout out to my cousin Brandon, he's the man. And i heart him... it's a bit of a bromance.

oh... those pictures don't have anything to do with anything... and yes that is my butt

LOVE ALWAYS

3 comments:

Myca said...

I miss you...and I heart Brandon too. Why don't you move to Boise.

Bailey said...

I'm glad you blog. In talking last night I hoped you would write...you articulate things so great!

Tyson Pyle said...

June 17 is my bday