Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'll Be Lazy If I Want To...

With blogging... that's what i mean. I can't really afford to be lazy otherwise. I thought about going granola... go camp and live off the earth. But... I'm way to big a sissy to handle that. I'd wake up the first morning and be like... "where can i find some cereal...". So instead i've got to work.

Umm... big life changing events recently in my life.
Car Crash.
9 staples in my head.
Sweet scar on the scalp.
Permanent Brain Damage.
Not actually true about the Dain Bramage.
No Insurance. (If you're an idiot raise your hand... and Yes i'm raising mine)
Moved from New York.
Living in the Moses.
I'm a waiter. And Damn good at it too.
Dating a Gal.
Not going back to school in the Fall.
Going back in the Winter.
Am awesome.

So there you have it.
I'd give details but half of the subjects are depressing, the other half is up in the air. What do i know.

Anyway... that's all i got for now. I'm doing great otherwise. I'll think seriously about posting more later. Both i'll think more later and i'll post more later. So until later.

Bam!

4 comments:

dirty>south said...

what up homey? back in ML, eh? we'll have to get together. what restaurant you at? love ya man.

out.

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Oh life doesn't sound so bad... minus the lack of insurance... huge mistake! haha BUt everything else sounds very nice--things happen for a reason!

Tyson Pyle said...

Couple of comments/questions...
1. Who are you dating in Moses? One of your relatives? Don't recommend that bro.
2. When do I get to punch you in the face for bein a Jack ass?
3. You aren't really a jack ass, but when do I get to punch you in the face?
4. Actually, I'd rather kiss your face. It's not gay if I'm pretending you're a woman.
5. Give me a ring sometime when you get bored.

Mandi said...

Yeah....you're an idiot. What can I say? We are excited to see you...and Ivory!