Monday, June 02, 2008

Hell

Moments like these the gospel is the only thing that makes breathing easier. You find yourself crying in both pain of loss and joyous understanding. Grandpa is there, he found tami, their world is much better than ours.

Eat that Hell.

ummm... sigh...

does that sum it up for the rest of you?

I'm tired. I'm sad. I don't know what to do.
but imagine if i had to wonder what had happened to tami?
Little perspective for me

Makes you love your family. Makes you want to tell them all.

We'll miss her... and it hurts.

Now we just gotta make sure we do what's right

5 comments:

Peg and Parker said...

Corbin, I'm so sorry ! I love Tami. She was always good to me and treated my like I was her favorite person. It really is good to know what we know or it would be so different. You have great insight. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Heart, Peg

Unknown said...

Well said Corb. It is a good thing you and family are so put together and have just strong faith. We love you and pray for you, Meg.

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

I'm sorry Corbin. She's an amazing woman and will be missed greatly.

Mandi said...

Nice Corb. So true. We love you too. Sorry about your CRAPPY week.

mumovearls said...

We love you-n